Monday, January 11, 2010

GAAAHHHHH! SOOOOO Excited!!!

0 Comments

Meet my new baby!



Just purchased on ebay!  I haven't gotten her yet but I am super-duper excited.  I can't wait! It's a Canon D30.  It's really the oldest model Canon DSLR on the market, with only 3.11 mega pixels, but who cares? It's a digital SLR!  I have been dreaming of one for some time now but have thought them too cost prohibitive.  This one was a bargain at $165!  I mean, it's not the newest or the brightest or the shiniest, but I have never been one to go for the biggest and best anyhow.  I will be happy with SLR capabilities of any kind, as long as I can get the pics from the camera to my computer I will be a happy monkey.  I hope I can sleep at night waiting for my new friend. I have been considering naming her. Please let me know if you have any suggestions!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me stuff.