Sunday, December 20, 2009

Someone is watching you.

0 Comments

So, my brother and I drove up to  Northern Virginia last weekend to visit my dad for the holidays.  We had a really nice time visiting with family and napping.  On Saturday afternoon we were getting a little bit of cabin fever so we decided to make a quick jaunt to Ikea since it was only about an hour away.  We spent some time buying bunches of well designed affordable things that neither of us really needed, packed up the car, and headed back to my poppa's crizzy.  Now, the thing about my dad's house is that he and my grandmother and uncle (who all live there right now) try to conserve in as many ways as possible, since they live in the middle of nowhere.  They don't use AC in the summer, they burn all paper garbage instead of taking it to the dump, and all the men have to pee outside.  Luckily, the women don't have to, due to the particulars of our plumbing being less conducive to these things.  In any case, my brother and I  pull up back at the house around 6 p.m. Well, in December, 6 p.m. looks like the middle of the night, pitch black darkness in the middle of nowhere, I could barely see my hand in front of my face. First thing my bro says as we pull up is "I have to pee", so he stumbles off into the darkness to my right and dissappears into the night.  Moment later I hear a startled  noise, followed by hysterical laughter.  Apparently just as he was prepping his "equipment" for full relief, he glanced up  and saw this:



How he saw it in the complete darkness is entirely beyond me, and the only reason I even saw it was from the flash of my camera.  Needless to say he packed up and hightailed it back to the car.  I believe they let him pee inside that night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me stuff.