Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Feeling Foxy

0 Comments

Well, I'm not quite sure how it happened exactly. I'm sure it had something to do with those bizarre lateral brain-leaps that my mind makes throughout the day. A combination of daydreaming and thinking. Typically this is a dangerous combination, but today more of a happy accident.  I got to thinking about foxes. Fox? Foxen? Whatever the plural is, I got to thinking about them, which prompted an etsy search. I found some really, really wonderful and beautiful things.  I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.


LOVE this beautiful Silver Fox Stole necklace from Bbel.



I am simultaneously disturbed and enchanted.
Pamela Klaffke Photography



Adorable necklace from The Poppy Tree!



Okay, I guess I was on a bit of a necklace kick too. Love this one from Danielle Rose Bean.



I totally just want to snuggle up with this little guy from Sleepy King's shop!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me stuff.