Friday, December 4, 2009

I scream you scream...

0 Comments



I am a sucker for brilliant new items.  Things that make your life easier, or if not easier, at least more beautiful.  When form and function come together in one perfect product it brings a single tear to my eye, just like pollution did for that Indian Chief in those public service announcements from the '90s, but in a good way instead of a crappy way. 

Enter the Cuisipro Ice Cream Scoop and Stack.  There is absolutely nothing about this thing that isn't badass.  First of all, the product itself is beautiful, and B, it creates something EVEN MORE beautiful...AND delicious! Pretty cylinders of creamy dairy goodness.  Om nom nom nom.  I  mean, this thing can take the most mundane dessert option and make it into a beautiful gourmet treat!

The most brilliant thing of all to me about the Cuisipro Ice Cream Scoop and Stack (they maybe should shorten the name) is the incredible innovation it  took.  I mean, the ice cream scoop is one of those products that has operated in the exact same way for so long that we just assumed there was no other way to  do it.  Now we know, ice cream can be both delicious and super sexy.  Thank you Cuisipro.

If you decide (like me) that you just can't live without this product, you can find it here:
http://www.wrapables.com/jsp/ProductDetail.jsp?ProductCode=C57237

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me stuff.