Wednesday, February 10, 2010

A Pretty (Re)Purpose

0 Comments


This beautifully repurposed light bulb bud vase is so simple and eye-catching, it makes me wish that every horizontal surface in my home was not already covered in crap that I love.  The trouble with loving beautiful things is that there are a lot of them. Simplistic minimalism seems to fly out the window rather swiftly.

With Valentine's Day fast approaching (bastard) you may find that you need a place to store some flowers and keep them lovely.  You can find a full tutorial for this little lovely at the Readymade website.  You can make the entire project for under five bucks (assuming you already own a few simple tools). Additionally, if you do not already subscribe to Readymade magazine, I highly recommend it.  It is filled with fantastic projects, pretty pictures, and tons of inspiration.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me stuff.