Friday, January 14, 2011

Second only to the cheese.

1 Comments

As some of you may remember, my family and I took a little trip to Amish country in Pennsylvania a little over a year ago.  The Amish are known for many things, all of which are awesome.  Among these are cheese, baked goods, and these sweet ass scooters that you see them kicking all over town. 



I mean, I guess if only one Amish had to get from point A to point B, hitching up the team would be a lot of work, so those who roll solo roll on these bad boys.  Now, I don't think I'm over reaching here to call these things completely badass, and because I have never ever seen them anywhere else, I often find myself daydreaming about them.  Today while stumbling through the blogosphere I happened upon a pretty little website that sells them!  And they are tooooo lovely.


AmIRIGHT?  That's right, for just $245 (plus shipping and handling) you yourself can be the proud owner of one of these lovely Amish scooters!  The best part??? You get to keep your electricity and your car, you don't have to build your own house, and you can still have anonymous sex in gas station bathrooms!  Hooray for the internet!

Love!

1 comments:

Katie March 5, 2011 at 12:56 PM

thanks for the follow! our house was built in the 50's & we were really excited to find hard woods under the carpet! it was a good find!

katie

Post a Comment

Tell me stuff.