Thursday, October 7, 2010

A new lust!

0 Comments

It's been several years since my last visit to a retirement community or a moth-ball laden cedar chest.  That being said, it's not surprising that I completely forgot about the existence of beautiful needleworked purses and bags.  Thanks once again to etsy, I have rediscovered a lost love.  Scope some of these lovelies for both inspiration, and Christmas gift ideas (for me).

This one would be lovely in Spring time.


Perfect  for Autumn, or for any time you are feeling super mod.

So pretty for a little girl!

Chunky and very pretty.

This one is my favorite favorite.  It's so pretty it makes me want to puke.

Aren't they too too loverly?  It's almost retarded how awesome they are. Sigh. I wonder, if I were to carry one, would I be overwhelmingly tempted to keep ribbon candies and starlight mints in it? Would I begin tipping with quarters and wearing knee garters?  Who knows?  Sure would be funny though.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me stuff.