Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Something's fishy

0 Comments

So, living with a dog has been quite an adjustment.  For the most part she has been very little trouble at all, but the one thing I just feel like I can't quite get used to?  Doggies have no snooze button.  If they've gotta go out at 5 a.m., you damn well better take them, or you'll be making a lot more work for yourself in the long run.  So, the getting up at 5:00 thing is really not so horrible, if I could only find a way to get myself to bed before 11:00.  It is around this time that my second wind is usually peaking, and therein lies the primary issue.  Buuuuutttt, I'm sure I'll get used to it, just like every other major life adjustment that comes along.

For those of you who are not quite ready to make the commitment to a wet nose at 5 a.m., there are other options.  My suggestion?


Get a fish. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me stuff.