Monday, March 1, 2010

Modern Kittehs

0 Comments

So, I've been thinking more and more lately about kittehs.  I had to put my best friend of 15 years down several months back, and it was probably the most difficult thing I have ever had to do up to this point in my life.  I was sure at that time that I would never love again, but the times at which I find myself gazing absentmindedly out the window and imagining little kittehs frolicking in fields of daisies seem to be increasing with each passing day.  Then I remember how they take over your life and get their little fluff balls in corners of your house that you didn't even know existed.  I need to cogitate a bit more.

On the other hand, kittehs provide the opportunity to build fun and functional (and beautiful)  little kitteh shelves all over your house!  You can find the DIY project for this and many other kitteh projects over at  moderncat.net.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me stuff.